For constipation, here are a few tips.
- Ensure you are eating non-starchy vegetables with every meal. Add in two tablespoons of seeds or nuts every day (chia, flax, pumpkin almonds etc.)
- Make sure you are eating sources of prebiotics as well as a diet higher in fat, which will change your microbiome for the better, but it will only maintain the positive benefits if you feed it the healthy prebiotics necessary to feed the probiotics.
- Ensure you are eating about two tablespoons of fermented vegetables daily
- Ensure proper hydration. Losing water weight on Glow15 is expected, so you must ensure you are drinking enough water and adding an electrolyte. In order to quickly bring on a bowel movement you can add 1 gram of buffered vitamin C, divided throughout the day along with 800 mg magnesium citrate, divided between breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- For extreme cases of constipation we recommend Laxablend by Vitanica — use carefully for up to one week.
Please sign in to leave a comment.